WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY AND ARE COMMITTED TO MAINTAINING THE PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE DATA WE COLLECT. THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT IS TO DEMONSTRATE OUR FIRM COMMITMENT TO THE PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA. THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DESCRIBES THE WAYS WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHAT IS COLLECTED.
By visiting the Helphelp.ca website or are otherwise providing your personal information to the website via any other means, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Collection of Information
We collect some non-personally identifiable information, including tracking your activities through your IP address or most-recently-visited URL. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily submit contact information, like name, phone, email address, and mailing address by filling out a form, registering your email address or emailing us. Personal information may also be collected at other points on the site that state so.
We will likely place a cookie on your hard drive during the web visit. A cookie is a unique alphanumeric identifier that we use to help us identify the number of unique visitors to our Website, whether or not those visitors are repeat visitors and the source of the visits. Cookies cannot be executed as code or used to deliver a virus. Other servers cannot read them, and personal information cannot be gathered from them. They are simply an identifier shared between you and us to allow us to improve the services we offer to you through our Website. If you do not wish cookies to be placed on your computer, then they can be disabled in your web browser. The option to do so is found in your browser’s “security settings” section. Permanently disabling cookies in your browser may hinder your use of our Website as well as other websites and interactive services.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information in any form to any third parties.
Use of Information
All the personal and non-personal information collected is only for internal marketing purposes, for trend analysis, and for site administration. We use the personally identifiable information to perform the services for which such data was collected and send emails regarding our services.
Third Party Sites
This policy addresses our activities from our servers. Other sites (including those that we link to within an advertisement, article or otherwise, and third party sites or services) may have their own policies, which we do not control, and thus are not addressed by this policy.
Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied or express consent.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Security of Information
We are committed to industry best practices approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information in our possession. We use various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls. We store information you provide to us on a computer system located in a controlled facility with limited access.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
Availability of Products and Services
The products and services of the Company that are described, made available or provided on the Websites may not be available in all regions of Canada, or to persons who are residents of jurisdictions outside of Canada. The Company’s products and services are only available in jurisdictions where they may be legally provided.
Use of the Website
By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to the Company that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of the Information made available via the Websites.
Further, you represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Websites shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor threaten or in any manner harass another user;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or any Information accessible through the Website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
Links / software
The Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other website which you may access through the Websites. The Company does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any websites linked from or to the Company Websites, the content of those we sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and the Company will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with such linking.
Trademarks & Copyright
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (“Trade-marks”) of the Company. However, the display of Trade-marks on pages at this Website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party.
The Information on the Websites is for your personal use, and shall not be construed as conferring any license or intellectual property right. Except when otherwise stipulated, the Information may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents of the Websites may be a violation of federal or other law that may apply to trademarks and/or copyrights, and such actions could subject the copier to legal action.
The Company provides the Websites and the Information on an “as is, where is” basis and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements with respect to the Websites or the Information. Further, the Company does not represent or warrant that the Websites will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, difficulties in use, defects, incompatibility, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for taking protection and backup of data and/or equipment and for taking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
Limitations of Liability
The Company is not responsible, and will not be liable to you or anyone else, for any damages whatsoever and howsoever caused (including direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the Websites or the Information, your ability or inability to access or use the Websites or the Information, any action or decision made by you in reliance on the Websites or the Information, any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, loss of data or otherwise arising from the Websites or the Information, or any unauthorized use or reproduction of the Websites or the Information, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of these damages.
Information provided by you
You agree that any information or materials that you provide to the Company through the Websites shall become the sole property of the Company, and may be used and/or disclosed by the Company in accordance with the Privacy Statement. By providing such information and materials, you declare and warrant that you have all necessary rights to submit such information and materials and that the information and materials do not infringe the rights of third parties.